Yoni Herbal Blend is a staple for women's monthly wellness regimen. Soothe and revitalize your reproductive system with the ancient practice of yoni steaming
Yoni steaming, also known as vaginal steaming, is a practice in which a woman allows the warmth of herbal steam to permeate the exterior of her vagina. Respected by healers around the globe, yoni steaming is an opportunity to reconnect with your body and utilize the wisdom of plant medicine for your cycle.
For millennia, women have shared this knowledge among one another and today, countless women are rediscovering the practice, along with its vast and varied benefits.
Yoni steams have been found by women throughout history to soothe pain, balance and support a healthy cycle.
Yoni steaming is safe and effective
Yoni steaming is NOT intended to blow steam into the uterus, nor is the intention to get plant material into the vagina, as indeed those actions would be very invasive. Yoni steaming works far more subtly, as the constituents of the herbs are bonded with the water vapor, which enters through the pores. As long as the steam is not too hot, this gentle process is safe and non-invasive.
You can easily treat yourself to a yoni steam in the comfort of your own home
A yoni steam is a simple and accessible practice for any woman to do at home. It involves placing a pot of hot water and aromatic herbs under a seat with a hole in it, disrobing from the waist down, and sitting over the steam for about 30 minutes while the steam gently permeates the skin. Yoni steaming can also be done in your toilet by turning off the water supply, flushing to empty the toilet and pour the hot water and herbal mixture into the toilet. Another option is to put two flat seated chairs next to each other, place the pot of herbs and hot water in between the chairs and sit on the inner edges of each chair hovering over the pot.
Do not steam while you are bleeding/menstruating, do not steam if you might be pregnant, if you have an active infection or an IUD. If performing yoni steams for infertility, steam after your menstrual cycle and before ovulation.
Directions: Bring 1L water & 1/3 cup herb blend to a simmer for 10-15 minutes with the lid on. Remove the lid, when the steam is at a comfortable temp squat or sit above the pot, wrap yourself in a warm blanket and steam for 20 minutes. 3.5 oz size Includes 6 Steams. Also available in 12 oz and 16oz sizes.
Ingredients: Organic red raspberry leaf, Organic Rosemary, Organic calendula, Organic rose petals, Organic motherwort, Organic yarrow, &Organic lavender
More details of when you should steam in your cycle:
1. If you are in a natural cycle, steam once within a few days after your period, and then once just before ovulation but before intercourse (we don’t want to heat up the sperm).
2. If you are taking oral medications to support follicle development, steam once when you first start the medication, and then once just before ovulation but before intercourse/IUI (the night before or morning of/ yet prior to your IUI is great timing).
3. If you are doing an injectable IUI cycle, steam once when you first begin your stimulation drugs, and then once the night before or morning before your IUI procedure.
4. If you are doing an IVF cycle, steam once when you first begin your stimulation drugs, and then once the night before or in the morning before your transfer.
5. If you are doing a frozen embryo transfer, steam once while you are getting your lining thick and then once the night before or in the morning before your transfer.
DISCLAIMER: This information has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Keep out of reach of children. Pregnant women, children, and individuals with medical conditions should consult a doctor before use.